Greece has a massive demand for techies. Greece needs around 300,000 IT professionals by 2030 to keep up with digital transformation. There is a remarkable boom in IT jobs in Greece, unfolding endless opportunities for IT workers planning to settle overseas.
A recent study by the Federation of Hellenic Information Technology and Communications Enterprises (SEPE) reveals an additional demand for 15,000 to 16,000 techies annually until 2030. This brings a fantastic opportunity for IT specialists from India aspiring to a global career.
According to the study, Greece currently has around 160,000 ICT managers, and by 2030, the country needs to raise this number to 280-300,000, or 16,000 new ICT managers yearly. Besides ICT managers, Greece needs Angular Developers in its IT sector. As graduates are moderately prepared to enter the workforce, the country needs highly skilled, trained, and experienced developers to fuel growth and innovation.
Demand for Angular Developers Soar High in Greece
Greece is undergoing a digital transformation, and to build a digital-first business, companies need highly qualified and trained Angular Developers to stay empowered and ahead of the day-to-day business operations.
Thus, there is a high demand for web and mobile application developers along with Angular Developers who play an essential role in developing these applications.
In Greece, Angular Developers develop high-end web applications with the help of the Angular framework. The capital city, Athens, is an economic powerhouse offering countless career advancement opportunities for Angular Developers. The city is a financial and tech hub popular for its vibrant culture and rich diversity, making it one of the best places to live and work.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Experience:
- 3 years for .NET
- 5 years for Lead Angular and DevOps
- Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures, OOP Principles
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Experience with CSS/SCSS
The position comes with a Competitive Salary and possibilities for professional growth.
Job responsibilities of Angular Developers in Greece
- Angular Developers are responsible for developing and coding web-based applications and upgrading existing systems to meet business requirements.
- They must write clean, modular, efficient code in AngularJS.
- Develop new user-facing features using AngularJS 1x/2x/4x/5x/6x.
- Build advanced front-end applications with the Angular Framework
- Review code from other developers
- Continuously monitor and improve application reliability and optimize performance
- Run unit testing and automation testing
- Contribute to system design and architecture
Foreign nationals must have valid Greece jobs visas to enter the labor market and offer their skills to the IT industry.
Are you a tech worker? Do you want to make it big in Greece? If yes, we have the right guidance and experience to help you navigate this life-changing journey. Call us 8595338595 or drop an email at email@example.com.