Abundant Opportunities and Possibilities to gain your valuable employment in France
Control System Engineer
Core Responsibilities :
- Collaboration with the Systems teams on the functional/safety requirements.
- Development of control, diagnostic and safety models for fuel cell systems.
- Optimization of algorithms through simulations (MIL, HIL).
- Validation and calibration of fuel cell test benches in collaboration with the validation team.
- Support in the selection of components with the electronic hardware team.
- Drafting of technical documentation of the developed and tested solutions.
- Analysis of data from benches and/or vehicles to identify the causes of failures and propose corrective measures.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Experience with MBD (Matlab/Simulink)
- Knowledge of multi-physics – fluid mechanics, thermal & electrical
- Experience with bench testing
- You master Vector CANape
Skills and Competencies:
Personality is key Passionate, enthusiastic, and driven by curiosity. Structured approach and strong analytical skills, supportive team player!