Abundant Opportunities and Possibilities to gain your valuable employment in France
- Create and define system requirements and model a system architecture based on customer requirements analysis.
- Perform cost analysis & risk assessment.
- Identify integration constraints and provide solutions.
- Ensure that the prototype functions properly, that it complies with the customer’s specifications and with standards and regulations.
- Coordinate the business experts (hydrogen, control command, electrical, mechanical, thermal, support…).
- Supervise the mechanical design of the system and verify compliance with the specification, standards and requirements given by the business experts.
- Apply quality procedures, including configuration management and document management rules.
- You hold a Master of engineering in Energy and Fluid Mechanics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in the railway, nuclear or automotive field.
- You have experience with Matlab/Simulink.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Knowledge of fuel cells and experience in reliability analysis would be a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
Personality is key, Passionate, enthusiastic, and driven by curiosity. Structured approach and strong analytical skills, supportive team player!