The Germany Job Seeker Visa – A Short-term Pathway to Long-term Success!
What is the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Germany is a prosperous country that has a high economic growth rate, and a low unemployment rate. The fair labour laws ensure a healthy work environment, and residents can avail various benefits including free education, social security, health insurance, and freedom of movement in the European Union.
These attractions appeal to immigration aspirants, who wish to explore new horizons in Germany’s diverse and competitive economy. Fortunately, Germany welcomes highly qualified foreign workers in several fields to occupy well-paid positions, which cannot be filled by the local German population. For this purpose, Germany invites foreign nationals to visit the country and actively look for jobs for a six-month period, through the Job Search Visa Germany. If they find a job within this period, they will receive a Germany Work Visa or Germany work permit, which allows them to live and work in Germany on a long-term basis.
People around the world declare Germany as the global superpower of the free world due to the strong economy, technological advancement and innovations. Jobs in Germany is reaching sky high due to the rising opportunities for skilled professionals in every sector of the country. While some of the developed nations restrict the immigration for professionals, but countries like Germany are more open towards the professional from across the globe. Having said that, moving to Germany is not a piece of cake wherein accurate documentation and application filing is required.
In order to demonstrate eligibility, candidates must fulfill the following Job Seeker Visa requirements:
Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree from a university in Germany, or an equivalent qualification from a foreign academic institution.
Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the related field of study.
Showcase sufficient funds to finance the stay in Germany.
Have medical or travel insurance that provides coverage throughout the stay in Germany, or until the candidate receives a Germany work permit visa.
Procuring, preparing and submitting all the documents mentioned in the Job Seeker Visa Germany checklist is mandatory for all applicants. The following documents must be included in the application package:
- A valid passport, which was issued within the preceding 10 years and will remain valid for at least 12 months after the scheduled return.
- A copy of the data page of the passport.
- Three passport pictures, which meet the biometric specifications.
- A cover letter outlining the objective of the visit, a plan to find employment, and alternative career options in case the applicant cannot secure a job.
- A diploma, or any other proof, of an academic degree completed from a university in or outside Germany, and certificates of prior work experience.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proof of accommodation i.e. the place where the applicant will be staying in Germany.
- Proof of financial funds to cover the cost of living in Germany throughout the duration of stay. This can be showcased through a formal obligation letter from a sponsor living in Germany, or a bank account statement, or a blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal status in the candidate’s home country, demonstrated through a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. translated in English.
- Proof of the applicant’s health insurance.
What are the Highest Paying and most in-demand jobs in Germany?
Below is the list of occupations that are highest paying jobs in Germany:
Software Developers, Architects, Programmers
Electronics Engineers, Electricians
IT consultants, IT analysts
Economists, Business Management Consultants
Customer Advisors, Account Managers
Sales Managers, Product Managers
Architects, Civil Engineers
What are the advantages to work in Germany?
There are many benefits to do jobs in Germany for Indians.Below are some of the major benefits considering the Job Opportunities in Germany professionals:
- German economy is the largest in Europe and considered as one of the three strongest economies in world low unemployment rate of 7%.
- The country is blessed with effective social security system by the Govt. that covers the sick, disabled, unemployed and retired people.
- Strong economy means, handsome salaries, improved standard of living and immense social benefits, better infrastructure and housing.
How to Apply for the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
After preparing the documents in the required format, an aspirant must fill out and submit a Germany Job Search Visa application form, required documents, and bio metric data, to the German Embassy office in their current country of residence. Following this, an interview will be scheduled. This interview – as well as a background check, supporting documents, and the application form – will determine the visa outcome.
Germany Job Seeker Visa Fees and Processing Time
Since this is a short-stay visa, adults are required to pay 60 Euros as visa fees. Typically, the German Embassy processes a visa application within 10 to 15 working days. However, the Job Seeker Visa processing time may vary depending on the volume of applications, or the specific situation of an applicant.
How We Help You:
By availing the services of reliable Job Seeker Visa consultants, an aspirant can add precision and credibility to their visa application.For this there are many Abroad job consultancy in Market but we have developed an understanding of the international job market and global trends With more than 25 years of experience in immigration to 15 major countries in this domain.Our services include:
- Eligibility assessment
- Documentation support
- Application submission
- Drafting official letters
- Personal branding services – including resume building in accordance with global standards
- Analysis of refused cases, and re-filing of suitable applications
- Follow-up with visa authorities
This holistic range of services is designed to safeguard the client’s interests and enhance their chances of success by providing accurate guidance and support throughout the unpredictable and demanding visa process.