What is the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Germany is a prosperous country that has a high economic growth rate, and a low unemployment rate. The fair labour laws ensure a healthy work environment, and residents can avail various benefits including free education, social security, health insurance, and freedom of movement in the European Union.
These attractions appeal to immigration aspirants, who wish to explore new horizons in Germany’s diverse and competitive economy. Fortunately, Germany welcomes highly qualified foreign workers in several fields to occupy well-paid positions, which cannot be filled by the local German population.
For this purpose, Germany invites foreign nationals to visit the country and actively look for jobs for a six-month period, through the Germany Job Seeker Visa. If they find a job within this period, they will receive a Germany Work Visa or work permit, which allows them to live and work in the country on a long-term basis.
In order to demonstrate eligibility, candidates must fulfill the following Germany Job Seeker Visa requirements:
Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree from a university in Germany, or an equivalent qualification from a foreign academic institution.
Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the related field of study.
Showcase sufficient funds to finance the stay in Germany.
Have medical or travel insurance that provides coverage throughout the stay in Germany, or until the candidate receives a work permit.
Procuring, preparing and submitting all the documents mentioned in the Germany Job Seeker Visa checklist is mandatory for all applicants. The following documents must be included in the application package:
- A valid passport, which was issued within the preceding 10 years and will remain valid for at least 12 months after the scheduled return.
- A copy of the data page of the passport.
- Three passport pictures, which meet the biometric specifications.
- A cover letter outlining the objective of the visit, a plan to find employment, and alternative career options in case the applicant cannot secure a job.
- A diploma, or any other proof, of an academic degree completed from a university in or outside Germany, and certificates of prior work experience.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proof of accommodation i.e. the place where the applicant will be staying in Germany.
- Proof of financial funds to cover the cost of living in Germany throughout the duration of stay. This can be showcased through a formal obligation letter from a sponsor living in Germany, or a bank account statement, or a blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal status in the candidate’s home country, demonstrated through a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. translated in English.
- Proof of the applicant’s health insurance.
How to Apply for the Germany Job Seeker Visa
After preparing the documents in the required format, an aspirant must fill out and submit a Germany Job Seeker Visa application form, required documents, and bio metric data, to the German Embassy office in their current country of residence. Following this, an interview will be scheduled. This interview – as well as a background check, supporting documents, and the application form – will determine the visa outcome.
Germany Job Seeker Visa Fees and Processing Time
Since this is a short-stay visa, adults are required to pay 60 Euros as visa fees. Typically, the German Embassy processes a visa application within 10 to 15 working days. However, the Germany Job Seeker Visa processing time may vary depending on the volume of applications, or the specific situation of an applicant.
How we help you:
By availing the services of reliable Germany Job Seeker Visa consultants, an aspirant can add precision and credibility to their visa application.For this there are many Abroad job consultancy in Market but we have developed an understanding of the international job market and global trends With more than 25 years of experience in immigration to 15 major countries in this domain.Our services include:
- Eligibility assessment
- Documentation support
- Application submission
- Drafting official letters
- Personal branding services – including resume building in accordance with global standards
- Analysis of refused cases, and re-filing of suitable applications
- Follow-up with visa authorities
This holistic range of services is designed to safeguard the client’s interests and enhance their chances of success by providing accurate guidance and support throughout the unpredictable and demanding visa process.