Germany is one of the most prosperous nations when it comes to a bustling economy, history or culture which lends it the place of some of the topmost European nations. Germany enjoys extremely astonishing and flawless standard of living, and has one of the bottommost rate of unemployment on the global scale
This can be understood and observed with the presence of employee interests and job security provided by the German businesses to overseas job seekers looking out for investment in this European nation. To help them feel secure if they don’t receive a German EU Blue card, the nation has started the Germany Skilled Worker Visa.
Germany Skilled Worker Visa
Germany is regarded the most attractive hubs for skilled workers who wants to work for employers that value their skills, education qualifications as experience. You can work in some of the great places in Germany like Dusseldorf, Munich, Hamburg, Essen, Cologne, and Frankfurt among others with the Skilled Worker Program Germany.
Germany Skilled Worker Program Benefits
- Under the Highly Skilled Migrant Visa Germany you get many attractive employment opportunities as if you have the qualification you can apply in the related occupations. Another visa which you can apply for jobs is the Germany Job Seeker Visa.
- The Germany Skilled Worker Visa provides an easier channel for skilled workers who hold vocational, non-academic training from non-EU nations to move to Germany.
- More access to the labour market for Germany for overseas skilled professionals which comes with either them having with them an employment contract or a exact job offer or a qualifications accepted by Germany.
- After four years you can receive a permanent settlement permit which helps you settle in Germany for the long term.
- The procedure for receiving a Skilled Worker Program Germany is fast track wherein there are no long waiting periods. This can be initiated by skilled workers as well at the applicable Germany based Foreigners’ Registration Office.
- The fast track processes also includes the spouse as well as the dependent children of the skilled worker if it is submitted at the similar time and they qualify the eligibility requirements designed for family members.
If you’re thinking about migrating and work in Sweden, check out the process for Sweden Job Seeker Visa.
Germany Skilled Worker Program Eligibility Requirements
- You need the title of a residence which qualified you for employment if your foreign degree or certificate has been recognised officially
- Have a particular job offer from a valid German employer
- A written permission to practice your occupation and if you hold a valid or secure means of passport.
- With Skilled Worker Visa Germany you need to even submit a complete set of supporting documents.
- Professionals with a vocational training qualification can also work under the Germany Skilled Worker Program.
- German language skills which should be a minimum level of B1 as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Employment time hours of up till 10 hours per week at the beginning.
- Residence permit for 6 months is issued if you are looking for a job
- Gross annual salary for the designation you wish to work for should be a minimum of €48,180 or you can even submit proof of sufficient old age pension provisions if you are over 45 years of age.
- Also, not to forget you need approval from the German Federal Employment Agency (BA) wherein your employment conditions such as salary, work timings and all by the Agency are equal to the local employees.
- No previous criminal record of the applicant of this visa
Germany Skilled Worker Program Process
- Firstly, you should get a job offer from a German employer
- Do keep a check whether or not you need a long stay visa for Germany not
- Also, keep a track about whether or not you need to submit your visa application
- According to the instructions gather all the mandatory and necessary documents
- Take an appointment for the Germany Skilled Worker visa interview
- Pay the full fee for Skilled Worker Program Germany visa
- Attend the interview for Highly Skilled Migrant Visa Germany visa
- After you have done all this, wait for the response to your Germany skilled visa application
Check out Austria Job Seeker Visa if you’re looking for the Austria to migrate.
Germany Skilled Worker Program Cost
The cost for Germany Skilled Worker Program is 75 EUR (90 USD) which is equivalent to 6,700 INR per applicant which is subject to modification. You will also need to submit all the application forms for this visa also known as Antrag auf Erlaubnis einer Beschäftigung, and obtain a residence permit or Antrag auf Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitels. For minors the fee cost is 37.50 EUR equivalent to INR 3,400. You need to showcase an amount of EUR 4,500 that in India is equal to INR 4, 50,000.
Germany Skilled Worker Program Processing Time
The processing time for a long stay visa Skilled Worker Program Germany can take from one to three months during the submission of this application. The time taken to process your Skilled Worker Visa Germany depends on the volume of application requests being received by the embassy at the moment and not to forget your personal conditions as well.
Want to know more this Germany Skilled Worker Visa? You can connect with our expert visa advisors by calling them on 8595338595 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.