IT Jobs Boom for Angular and DevOps Developers in Greece
Are you a tech worker? Do you want to settle abroad as an IT professional? Do you want to advance in your career? If yes, we’ve got the right opportunity for you in Greece. As more tech giants in Greece go big, the country needs skilled workers in the IT sector to tackle the labor shortage squeeze.
The ICT sector is constantly evolving in Greece, and so is the country’s desire to secure and retain tech talent. Therefore, the country offers a promising opportunity for foreign workers to join Greece in the digital era.
As a top-tier immigration consultancy in India, we have listed your top three job vacancies in Greece. Greece has a massive demand for NET, Lead Angular, and DevOps. The country’s future employment growth opportunities are also expanding for the ICT services sector for the next seven years.
The possibilities for these IT professionals are immense, provided they meet the eligibility requirements for the job position.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Experience:
- 3 years for .NET
- 5 years for Lead Angular and DevOps
The position comes with a Competitive Salary and possibilities for professional growth.
Job responsibilities of a Lead Angular Developer:
- Building interactive and engaging user interfaces for web applications that can easily be upgraded and scaled to meet new business needs
- Creating quality software by following international coding standards
- Building RESTful APIs for greater flexibility in data representation to meet the needs of very diverse customers.
- Working with external data sources and APIs
- Fixing bugs and conducting unit testing of the ongoing development
- Working with back-end developers to ensure proper app functionality
- Continuously upgrading the application to keep it updated as per new technologies.
Job responsibilities for DevOps developer:
- Extract customer’s requirements and design services according to requirements;
- Define and coordinate the delivery of IT services by effectively applying the IT service management procedures;
- Optimise the delivery of services making efficient use of internal and outsourcing contracts;
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance to the service descriptions and defined service levels;
- Ensure that the quality of service delivered is assessed according to performance indicators, notably when formal Service Levels Agreements are foreseen;
- Coordinate and manage external contractors; Provide timely and accurate reports;
- Work closely together with all Teams and Units in the Organisation to ensure efficient and seamless interdepartmental cooperation at all levels. Apply the ICT procurement standard practices;
- Know when to jump-in and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
- Contribute technically to projects by taking on and completing key deliverables.
Moving to Greece for work
Interested applicants wishing to work in Greece must apply for a valid work permit before moving. All applications for a work visa must be filed and completed at the Greek embassy or consulate in your home country.
After successfully getting a work visa, you can enter Greece and apply for a residence permit to work in Greece legally. The work visa in Greece for valid for two years and can be renewed after the expiry.