Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization or finding Canada job vacancies? Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada.
We have an immediate Canada job vacancies, Full-time opportunity available for a Welder with 2+ years of work experience to join the team at British Columbia, Canada with a leading service and repair company of Canada.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or
- A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding
- MIG weld only: hard wire 90%, bare wire 10% (all positions)
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprint
- In-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment.
- Should have a valid passport.
- Experience working with power tools
- Ability to read and comprehend written/spoken instructions in English
- Safety conscious
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong capacity for teamwork
- Autonomy, ability and effectiveness to operate in an environment in constant evolution
- Willing to learn
Salary : 45,000 – 52,000 CAD/PA