UK is the hotspot of job opportunities. Get yourself listed on our website to know more and be seen by Employer, based across UK.
Service Now Consultants
- Location: London
- Salary: Paying up to £70,000 per annum, depending on the experience level (sponsorship provided).
- Leave policy: 25 days per annum
- Accommodation arrangement: Expenses covered for the first 15 days in the UK. After that, the selected candidates must make their arrangements
- Number of Vacancies: 12
- Joining date: ASAP
A leading UK-based company is currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Consultant with
- Hands-on experience with Domain Separation across MSP domains with a proven track record of migrating across domains.
- Experience and skills needed for the ServiceNow Consultant, ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow SME, ServiceNow Technical Lead, ServiceNow Domain Separation, migrating domains, ITSM, CSM (Customer Service Management), ITOM (IT Operations Management)
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow domain separation strategy, implementation, and best practices with demonstrable hands-on experience across various assignments.
- Hands-on experience with Integrations, eBonding, and understanding of integration hub and hands-on experiences with ServiceNow integrations (OOTB, Custom) with third-party applications
- Good experience in CSM / ITSM and ITOM modules of ServiceNow
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate the rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Good experience in Agile way of working (Scrum, User Story, Sprint model), JIRA & Confluence tools
- Analyze the problem faced by the customer, participates in discussions with customer stakeholders to understand the problem, and gather further data as required from the customer to define and document the problem and requirements